Thursday, October 16, 2008

John McCain will adopt your babies...

Oh, my goodness. Last night's Presidential Debate.

I will have to find the quotes from the transcript later, but can I just say now that I found two of McCain's comments last night to be highly amusing (because of how confusing they were):

1) In the Roe v Wade portion of the debate, McCain made a comment that an unwanted pregnancy is a difficult thing for a woman to deal with, but that he would make sure all of the children of unwanted pregnancies were taken care of. Don't you worry...John and Cindy are going to adopt all your unwanted babies.

2) In the education portion of the debate, McCain said that he would get rid of bad teachers, and that he would get those bad teachers other jobs. Huh? Is he worried about offending the bad teacher vote? I assume he plans on hiring the bad teachers to be nannies for all the babies he's going to be adopting.

No comments: