Friday, November 14, 2008

New President

I have been a slacker on this blog for the past week.

I am thrilled about the results of our Presidential election, and I've been celebrating. I spent the night of the election in Union Square...it was an awesome spontaneous public party...crowds kept convening, people started body surfing. The feeling in the air was joyous.

But I've been a slacker on this here blog. All of my post-election discussion energy has been spent in the Comments sections of MooreThoughts, the Nashville Republican blog run by my sister and brother-in-law. Reading their blog posts has provided a stark contrast to sense of hope and happiness I've experienced in New York all week, and it's been interesting, if frustrating, interacting with them online.

I'll get back to writing on my own blog again soon, very soon...

No comments: